Embedded Eye

Give your gizmo the gift of sight

General discussion (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

feasibility

Hello everyone. A while back I decided that I wanted to make a trackball. So I am. All code and designs are going to be open sourced. I am…

Started by Chris Majoros

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey L. Barrows

circuits powered by VDDA

Hi, After reading through Stonyman's datasheet and doing several initial experiments, I feel a bit confused about the VDDA. Which component…

Started by Pengyu

5 Mar 22, 2013

Stonyman Vision Chip Coding

Hi, I'm putting a Stonyman Vision Chip on a Arduino Leonardo. May I know is the right way to pulse each digital pin? digitalWrite(pinNumbe…

Started by wai kit HEONG

12 Mar 12, 2013

Stonyman timing

Hi all Using the Stonyman chip in an industrial position aliment thing hardware is a   1MSPS 10 bit ADC 3.3v VDD, Pic 32MX 32 bit CPU  cloc…

Started by Peter Brown

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Peter Brown

New How To ... Please

HI: I have ordered 2 Stonymen and am now analyzing what I need to make a 3D pair. I have taken downsampling of some pictures and the full r…

Started by Ron Patey

18 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Ron Patey

Example code for beginners?

I am a beginner and wonder where can I get sample source code for Stonyman vision breakout? I found some sample for Arduino in cpp, but I w…

Started by Xiao

0 Jan 19, 2013

mega board not displaying on gui

Just got our mega board today installed the sheild which was working on the uno but the gui won't pick up the image but does all the seria…

Started by Clinton McKinnon

3 Jan 18, 2013

Circle Detection

Hi All, I am new to embedded world, so my question might seem stupid. I would like to detect circles in video captured by a camera in hard…

Started by Michael Kabakovich

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Kabakovich

animal movement tracking in 6dof using optic flow

I am intrigued by the possibility of attaching an adueye on the head of an animal, like a rat, and tracking in real-time its  6dof coordina…

Started by Bruno Rivard

1 Nov 28, 2012

eyeball tracking with ardueye

Hello we've been playing with an Adrueye for the last week to see if we can track my eyeball as we need to come up with a solution so that…

Started by Clinton McKinnon

1 Nov 28, 2012

RSS

© 2022   Created by Geoffrey L. Barrows.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service