Embedded Eye

Give your gizmo the gift of sight

Joe Watson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never used a laser module for range finding. Perhaps someone else can help yo…"

Joe Watson replied Jul 7, 2014 to Some Things I have learned about the Stonyman imaging chips

4 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Joe Watson

"Look at the Centeye.com website. You should be able to order the image sensor there. "

Joe Watson replied Jul 3, 2014 to Some Things I have learned about the Stonyman imaging chips

4 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Joe Watson

"Here is where you can find the datasheet for the Stonyman chip. It includes an expla…"

Joe Watson replied Jul 3, 2014 to Detail on Image sensor

1 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Joe Watson

"Just a very minor correction. In both of the program loops described, the last instr…"

Joe Watson replied Apr 6, 2014 to Some Things I have learned about the Stonyman imaging chips

4 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Joe Watson

"Here is a new suggestion. You actually could use image flow to determine the distanc…"

Joe Watson replied Oct 23, 2013 to Questions about whether the sensor meets my needs.

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Joe Watson

"Maybe you could radiate the environment with some sort of detectable "field" from wh…"

Joe Watson replied Oct 14, 2013 to Questions about whether the sensor meets my needs.

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Joe Watson

"One problem that I see with using optical flow to determine accurately the distance…"

Joe Watson replied Oct 14, 2013 to Questions about whether the sensor meets my needs.

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Joe Watson

RSS

© 2022   Created by Geoffrey L. Barrows.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service